… Thanks to Hager Marketing Group. Be inspired and affirm your worth today, aknowledging the abundance and success you deserve.
1. I put my body into a peak state of absolute certainty knowing that I can create any
positive result that I am committed to.
2. I am living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.
3. I am absolutely clear about the specific results I want in every area of my life.
4. I step up with total power and passion to take whatever positive action is
necessary to achieve my desired results.
5. I make my future my present. My future is now.
6. I celebrate the achievement of my goals before they occur in the physical world.
7. Whenever I set a definite goal, I take immediate action towards its attainment to
create and sustain massive momentum.
8. I am now spending my time, energy, and emotion on the goals that are most
important to me rather than responding to the demands of other people. I am in
9. Urgency is not my friend. Through results-focused planning and delegating to
others, I minimize the amount of time I spend addressing the urgent demands of
10. I do only what I do best and get other people to do the rest.
11. I delegate tasks that do not require my direct attention and focus to other people.
12. My subconscious mind provides me with the specific massive action plans I need
to attain my desired results.
13. My subconscious mind is consistently presents me with updated plans to achieve
my goals even when I am playing, eating, or sleeping.
14. I carefully measure and manage my progress towards my desired results
15. I am highly flexible. I carefully monitor the results that I am getting and quickly
adjust my actions until I receive the specific results I desire.
16. I accelerate my progress towards my desired results by studying other people who
have been outstanding in that area.
17. I increase my hunger and desire to achieve my goals everyday.
18. Using tapes and books, I now create a controlled environment that keeps my mind
focused on my primary outcomes everyday.
19. I do not adapt to my environment. I persist in making my environment adapt to
20. All of my internal images dialog and feelings are pulling me towards the results I
desire. I am totally committed and congruent.
21. I am focused on the results I want, driven by a passionate purpose, and charted
with massive action plans.
22. I see things exactly the way they are, exactly the way I want them, and now take
massive action to close that gap.
23. I prepare a results-oriented daily plan every evening for the following day.
24. I feed my momentum monster everyday by consistently taking results-focused
25. When I reach a definite decision, I commit and resolve to the achievement of the
end result I desire.
26. I create magic moments for myself, my family and friends.
27. I celebrate my achievements in advance.